Welcome to Xiaoqing Wang Research
Xiaoqing Wang obtained his Ph.D. in the Mechanical Engineering at The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL.
His doctoral research focuses on processing - structure - properties - performance optimization in metal components fabricated by Additive Manufacturing technologies, such as Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laser Beam Melting (LBM), and Direct metal deposition (DMD).The aim is to improve 3D metal printing processes and metal part performance.
Areas of Interests:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D printing (LBM, EBM, SLS, DMD, LENS, Laser Cladding )
- Medical Devices Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Materials Processing and Characterizations
- Mechanical Design
- Testing System Design
- Signal Acquisition and Processing
- Fault detection and diagnosis